Organic Cotton Marni Singlet Stone
LONELY BAY Collection
Inspired by the wild beauty of East Coast, the Lonely Bay Edit compromises of a collection of unisex designs made from the softest Organic Cotton Natural gender neutral colours, breathable light fabrics, comfortable and easy to wear, perfect for Summer Adventures.
BABY SWADDLE WRAP
Lightweight, breathable and made from 100% Organic Cotton Muslin with gentle plant-based natural botanical dyes.
Designed to fade out slightly and become beautifully textured after washing. The final colour each fabric settles on will be unique to the wearer, depending on environmental factors and how it’s cared for.
WASH CARE & FABRIC PROPERTIES
Washing Instructions for Botanically Dyed Organic Muslin Fabric:
– HAND WASH SEPARATELY IN COLD WATER
– USE DILUTED LIQUID MILD SOAP (Same as Silk & Wool)
– USE LIQUID SOAP, NON-IONIC DETERGENTS(Eg. Amway, Ezee etc. )
– DO NOT BLEACH.
– WASHING JUST LIKE SILK FABRICS & WOOL.
– DIP & DRY.
– DO NOT SCRUB
– IRON ON REVERSE.
– DRY IN SHADE
Other important points about the colours, plant-based dyeing and fabric care:
– To store fresh Indigo blue-dyed article for long periods of time it should be kept covered and away from light since it is light sensitive. This problem subsided once used for 3-4 washes.
– Dry clean may be done on the fabrics or garments.
– All colours except blue, white and some pastel shade are highly sensitive to citric content or lime, thus care should be taken accordingly (lime is the most strong natural source of).
– It is recommended to wash the fabrics or textile before first use as some time unattached dyes may leave marks especially red, blue.
– Watermarks may form if textiles are put partially in water/or water is spilled and then dried.
– Mild Liquid soap/or soap- powder diluted in liquid form is recommended for the washing purpose.
– Colour change after washing is natural and depends on the kind of detergent used while washing.
– Irregularities in the weave and dyeing are not a defect but an integral part of handloom, Natural dyed fabrics, and part of their charm
– Wash instructions need to be followed as per the wash labels strictly.
– The variations in same shade are due to the difference in fabric quality, climatic changes, differences in water quality, inconsistency in the properties of the herbs which are the main ingredients of the dyeing process should be acceptable.
– 2% to 6% shrinkage should be acceptable and taken into account in the woven fabric while 3% to 8% shrinkage should be taken into consideration in the case of knits.