Beeswax Wrap Set
1x Large Beeswax Wrap (35cm x 35cm)
1x Medium Beeswax Wrap (25cm x 25cm)
1x Small Beeswax Wrap (20cm x 20cm)
Brooks Baby's food wraps are made using 100% Cotton and pure beeswax, jojoba oil and pine rosin. They are proudly handmade in New Zealand. They are reusable and an excellent alternative to plastic cling wrap. They are sustainable, durable breathable, clingy and all natural. This product is the perfect choice for your food and for the planet.
Naturally antibacterial and waterproof, you'll love using these over and over again. Use the heat from your hands to warm up the wrap before using it to create a seal around your bowls, cups, jars, and food. These wraps will take on any shape you give them and help to preserve your food. Great for in the fridge and out.
Some of the things we love using our Beeswax Wraps for:
- Covering leftovers
- Wraping cheese
- Kids' lunches
Brooks Baby's beeswax wraps will last up to a year with proper care and regular usage. They are easy to clean-- simply wipe with cool water and plant-based detergent. To make sure you get the maximum life out of your wraps, avoid any contact with heat.
Your beeswax wraps are best stored flat or rolled up in a dry place.
DO NOT use for raw meat or liquids
- Normally dispatched within 2 business days from the order date.
- Will be delivered normally between 1 - 3 business days from the dispatch date.
- Standard shipping for each order is NZ$6.00.
- Free shipping is available on all orders $80 or more.
- All pricing is in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and includes 15% GST.
- Will be delivered normally between 2 - 20 business days from the dispatch date.
- Standard shipping for each order is from NZ$15.00 up to NZ$25.00.
- For more details ⇨ Shipping & Deliver